We at Kilkea Castle & Golf Resort are now recruiting for a Housekeeping Manager to join the team and lead the Housekeeping Department. The Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the highest standards of cleanliness at the Resort.
- Discounts in The Spa, Food & Beverage outlets and hotel accommodation
- Very good salary
- Flexible working hours
- Use of hotel gym
- Meals on Duty
- Christmas bonus
- Complimentary golf
- To maintain the highest standard of accommodation offered in this luxury property.
- To manage a team of housekeepers, porters, and supervisors.
- Assigning the team their duties and inspect work to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Be a core member of the resort management team, liaising with other departmental managers regularly.
- Develop your team and have responsibility for representing the department at senior management level.
- Observe & Implement rules and regulations in regard to policies and health and safety guidelines.
- Uphold high standards of customer service and respond to guest requests accordingly.
- Ensure regular training is carried out with the team adhering to Kilkea standards.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and be flexible with shifts.
- Must have excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Must be able to take problem solve and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to achieve high standards required.
- High levels of attention to detail and posses high professional standards.
- Experience in a similar position essential.
- Housekeeping experience in similar property: 2 years (Preferred)
- Housekeeping Manager/Assistant Manager: 1 year (Required)