If you love making guests feel special and want to develop and grow your career in the hospitality industry in a team consisting of driven and passionate hoteliers, this opportunity is perfect for you.
As a Housekeeping Assistant at Kilkea Castle & Golf Resort, you will be responsible for supporting the housekeeping team in maintaining cleanliness in all guest-facing areas and in rooms.
Candidates should have excellent attention to detail, enjoy working as part of a team as well as of their own initiative, and the desire to go above and beyond.
Minimum 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
General Duties include:
- Cleaning & preparation of rooms to the hotel’s standards.
- Cleaning & preparation of rooms requiring service.
- Clean all areas as required by the Housekeeping supervisory team.
- To be pleasant and courteous to guests and colleagues at all times.
- To report any occupied rooms that have not been used.
- To report guest comments or complaints.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
Candidates will be required to be available to work weekends.
If you are professional and friendly, with a focus on providing excellent customer service, with an ability to work as a team player and to multi task, please apply today!
- Employee discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place